Two Harbors 83964Sold Out
The Two Harbors 11-inch leather pull-on work boot is specifically designed for people who need flexibility in the front of the foot for bending, twisting, and crawling and stability in the heel that offers rugged durability. This full grain leather non-metallic toe boot includes the UltraDry™ waterproof membrane that keeps you dry in wet conditions. The comfortable Vibram® outsole is a long lasting, heat resistant material that keeps you safe and secure in any environment. The sole includes a comfortable shank which provides more stable footing and helps support your feet and calves. This boot is easy to pull on and take off but it also has an excellent fit and now comes in a new bold styling.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Technical Specifications - Two Harbors style 83964
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard
- ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH
- Leather Type
- Full Grain, Waterproof
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Cement to Welt
- Removable Polyurethane
- Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus - Black
- 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam