Georgia Boot Rumbler 8-inch Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot GB00285
Couldn't load pickup availability
Fight through all the bumps in the road with the 8" Georgia Boot Rumbler composite toe waterproof work boot!
The upper on this safety work boot is constructed from full- grain leather and features combination eyelet or hook hardware and an external TPU toe cap for added abrasion resistance and durability. The tongue and collar are padded for extra comfort. The removable leather Comfort Cover prevents pinch points while providing protection.
The inside of this composite toe work boot in lined in with high performance mesh and is equipped with our guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System. Your feet will not only stay dry, but feel the ultimate comfort provided by the AMP LT memory foam insole.
The composite toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means shaped to match the contours of your foot, allowing more wiggle room for your toes. It meets the standards for ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. Additionally this boot meets the ASTM F2413 classification for electrical hazard footwear.
The triple density outsole features an internal EVA midsole encapsulated in an external TPU heel stabilizer and rubber outsole. It's not only slip and oil-resistant but has great heat and chemical resistant properties as well. It also includes a double ribbed steel shank for added stability and durability.
If you need a lightweight work boot with heavy duty performance and supreme comfort, then you need a Georgia Boot Rumbler!
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 8 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Internal EVA midsole encapsulated in TPU with heel stabilizer
- External TPU toe cap for added protection and durability